|Salary||£48,808 - £66,517|
|Organisation||Lugwardine Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 18 March 2021|
Salary: £48,808 - £66,517
Closing date: Thursday 18th March 2021
Benefits: We can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and efficient environment
• A committed, experienced, talented and dedicated team.
• A rural school in great surroundings where you get to know and engage with each and every pupil and staff member directly.
• Dedicated Governors who will support and challenge you.
Reporting to: Governors
Lugwardine Primary Academy is a welcoming and popular primary school judged ‘good’ by Ofsted in January 2019.
The Governors of Lugwardine Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an inspiring, highly effective, enthusiastic, committed and experienced leader with a proven history to see all children reach their full potential. You will be an experienced Headteacher looking for a new challenge or an established Senior Leader with demonstrable capacity and willingness to enhance every aspect of the school.
We are looking for a Headteacher:
• To provide dynamic and professional leadership.
• To inspire, challenge, motivate and empower all members of the school community to carry the vision forward.
• To manage the school’s resources effectively and cultivate a safe environment that secures and promotes the highest achievement of both pupils and staff.
• Secure excellent teaching to achieve high standards of learning and attainment across the primary phase;
• Support all staff to achieve high standards and promote a collaborative learning culture within the school;
• Ensure inclusion, diversity and access promoting an open, fair, equitable culture.
• Ensure safeguarding is robust in all aspects including GDPR, prevent, child protection and health and safety
• Develop and sustain effective relationships with the Governing Body, and the Chair of Governors in particular, to ensure effective governance of the school;
• Build/develop and maintain effective relationships with all members of the school and wider community to enhance the education of all pupils;
• Carry out any other such duties as the Governors may reasonably direct.
For more information contact
CV's and covering letters to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.