One to One Teaching Assistant
|Salary||£10,968.00 - £11,187.00|
|Organisation||Mordiford C E Primary School|
|Hours||26.25 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until July 2022|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 5 March 2021|
The Governors of Mordiford CE Primary School (an Academy School) are seeking to appoint a full time, fixed term Teaching Assistant to work closely with an individual pupil throughout their time in Upper Key Stage 2. Support is required in order for the child to gain the necessary skills and independence for a successful transition to high school.
The successful applicant:
• Will be passionate about their job, patient, caring and very flexible
• Will form highly effective relationships with children, staff and parents
• Will have qualifications and previous experience of working with children of all abilities, specifically across KS2
• Will understand that more time may be needed in certain situations and that some days, will be harder than others
• Will have good ICT skills
• Will be able to support all pupils in high standards of Mathematics and English
• Will provide support and assistance to teachers in the day to day teaching across the curriculum, to include evaluation and assessment
• Will be flexible in approach to working with individual children and small groups
• Will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate young people effectively
• Will be able to use their own initiative and work effectively as part of our team
• Will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies
Mordiford CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Due to current restrictions we are unable to offer school visits, however, if you would like to talk to the Headteacher about the job, calls can be arranged by emailing the school office. For further information about the school please see our website: www.mordifordceprimaryschool.co.uk
For an application pack please email email@example.com Completed application forms can be emailed or alternatively may be delivered or posted to Mordiford CE Primary School, Mordiford, Hereford HR1 4LW.
Interviews will be finalised once shortlisting has taken place and up to date information regarding social distancing is known. Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.