|Salary||Spine Point 3-4|
|Organisation||Mordiford CE Primary School|
|Location||Mordiford CE Primary School|
|Hours||31.25 hours per week - Monday – Friday (Term Time only)|
|Term/duration||Temporary one year contract|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 18 June 2021|
The Governors of Mordiford CE Primary School (an Academy School) are seeking to appoint a full time, temporary Teaching Assistant to work supporting in classrooms and provide SEND interventions.
The successful applicant:
• Will form highly effective relationships with children, staff and parents
• Ideally have previous experience of working with children of all abilities across the primary age range
• Will have good ICT skills
• Will be able to support all pupils in high standards of Mathematics and English
• Will provide support and assistance to teachers in the day to day teaching across the curriculum, to include evaluation and assessment
• Will be flexible in approach to working with individual children and small groups
• Will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate young people effectively
• Will be able to use their own initiative and work effectively as part of our team
• Will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies
Mordiford CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
If you would like to arrange a school visit, please contact the school office. For further information about the school please see our website: www.mordifordceprimaryschool.co.uk
For an application pack please email email@example.com. Completed application forms can be emailed or alternatively may be delivered or posted to Mordiford CE Primary School, Mordiford, Hereford HR1 4LW.
Interviews will be finalised once shortlisting has taken place and up to date information regarding social distancing is known. Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.