|Organisation||Brockhampton Academy Primary School and Pre-School|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 18 September 2017|
Pre School Assistant
Hours: Between 15 and 22 hours dependent upon numbers
Having received an Ofsted judgement of “Good” in our most recent Inspection (July 2017), this is now an exciting time for our school and a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated practitioner to join our committed staff. We are seeking to appoint Pre School Assistants who are passionate about children’s learning and have the vision and values to contribute to the impressive progress we have already made on our journey of school improvement. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to help shape the provision in the setting in collaboration with our newly appointed Pre School Leader and Early Years Foundation Stage Coordinator, as well as an option to develop and support the school’s plans to introduce a wrap-around care service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and ability to make a difference to our Pre School setting
- Have a secure knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Curriculum and assessment
- Be able to engage and enable children to develop their knowledge, skill and understanding
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents to support the learning of all pupils
Brockhampton is a one form entry school situated on the edge of the stunning Bromyard Downs, overlooking the town of Bromyard. We are committed to providing the highest standards of Teaching and Learning. We place children and their needs at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious for the success of all and seek to inspire a life-long love of learning.
Brockhampton can offer:
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Supportive and committed staff and parents
- A commitment to your further professional development
- An extensive outdoor learning environment and potential for curriculum development
Interviews: Friday 22nd September
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. You will be assured of a warm welcome from the Head Teacher, children and staff. Please telephone the school office on 01885 483 238 to arrange an appointment to see us in action. Application forms and further details are available by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.