Family Support Worker
|Salary||06HC SCP11 (£15,073.13 per annum)|
|Organisation||QEHC Academy Trust|
|Hours||30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (TTO + 5 days)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 22 March 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 25th March 2022|
QEHC Academy Trust are seeking a Family Support Worker to work across the primary schools of St Peters & Bredenbury under the guidance of Assistant Head teacher / DSL & Head of School.
The successful candidate will be able to
- Work within a multi-agency approach to both pupils & families
- Have up to date safeguarding knowledge & experience
- Have experience of working with children / young people and families in overcoming barriers to learning
- Deliver 1:1 &/or small group mentoring
- Can work flexibly, effectively, independently & part of a team
- Have a professional l & positive approach
Located in the town of Bromyard, Herefordshire, we are an 11-16 academy having converted in 2011. Set amidst spectacular scenery with stunning views of the Malvern Hills and even the Black Mountains on a clear day, the town of Bromyard is only 20 minutes from Hereford and 25 minutes from Worcester, making it close enough to the major transport networks to commute by road and rail.
QEHS is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We are committed to protecting our students and staff and therefore have a rigorous recruitment process which includes assessing candidates’ suitability to work with children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For more information contact
Full details can be found on the school website http://www.qehs.co/vacancies/
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.