Clerk to the Governors
|Salary||04QE £9.55 per hour (pay award pending)|
|Organisation||Queen Elizabeth High School|
|Location||Bromyard, Herefordshire HR7 4QS|
|Hours||70 hours per year|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 August 2020|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 7th September 2020|
Start Date: 1st October 2020
We are seeking an energetic and confidential clerk to work with the Board of Governors and under the direction of the Chair of Governors and Headteacher.
Your Main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide effective advice and support to the board of governors and its committees
- Provide timely and effective administration of all Governors meetings
- Ensure the board of governors is properly constituted
- Manage information effectively in accordance with legal requirements
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent communication and organizational skills
- able to work independently whilst at the same time forming effective relationships with trustees, governors and school teams
- able to organise their own time and work to strict deadlines
The main Full Governors and Committee Meetings are scheduled at 6.00pm. You will be required to attend at least four board meetings per Academic Year, plus three Committee Meetings and then further ad hoc meetings as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide the successful candidate with lifelong skills and extensive knowledge in the operational running of a secondary Academy.
QEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For more information contact
If you would like an informal chat before applying, please telephone Mrs D Wiles, Business Manager on 01885 482230. Job description, person specification and job application form are available on our website http://www.qehs.co/
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.