SEN Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||£9280.64 - £9802.90 per anum pro rata|
|Organisation||Queen Elizabeth High School|
|Hours||25 hours per week|
|Term/duration||12 month fixed term contact/term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 14 March 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Week beginning 19th March 2018|
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed SEN Teaching Assistant to help support pupils of all abilities, in and out of the classroom.
Flexibility, a strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a certificate in Learning Support 9or equivalent)
- Have experience of working as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Have a 'student-centred' approach to their work, providing both support and challenge to students they work with
- Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with students, staff and parents
- Be able the enthuse and inspire students
QEHS is committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check as Enhanced Level
For more information contact
For further information, please contact Mrs K Lane, Assistant Headteacher
Application forms available from Mrs V Leighton, PA to the Headteacher
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.