|Salary||To Be Confirmed|
|Organisation||St Michael’s C.E. Primary School|
|Hours||Minimum 20/Maximum 32.5 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Temporary Post/Term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 15 January 2021|
Grade: Level 2/3 in Childcare and Education
Pay: To Be Confirmed
Temporary Post/Term time only
Minimum 20/Maximum 32.5 hours per week
Closing date: Friday 15th January 2020
St. Michael’s C.E Primary School, Bodenham (part of the Diocese of Hereford Multi Academy Trust) wish to recruit a nursery assistant.
St. Michael’s Nursery is set within the school of St. Michael’s in the charming village of Bodenham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for early years’ education,
- Is able to work closely with the nursery manager,
- Has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum,
- Can promote the work of the nursery within the community,
- Has the ability to form good working relationships with parents and the wider school community,
- Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative,
- Is able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate children effectively,
- Is patient , good humored and flexible
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team and
- Will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors who believe that children are at the centre of everything that happens and are committed to the same vision – to bring out the best in every pupil,
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school,
- A nursery set in beautiful surroundings with lots of opportunity for outside learning.
St. Michael’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard employment checks.
For more information contact
If you would like to find out more please contact us via the school office on 01568797241 or email@example.com. Application forms and further details are available by phone or email. Visits to the school are welcomed by prior appointment, outside of normal school hours. CV’s not accepted.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.