Senior Learning Support Assistant
|Salary||SCP 6-11 (WTE: £19,698 – £21,748)|
|Organisation||St Paul’s CE Primary School|
|Hours||Up to 32 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Initially Fixed Term until 31st August 2022|
|Closing date||12 pm on 17 May 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 21st May|
The Governors of St Paul’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a Senior Learning Support Assistant to work in our Early Years department, from September 2021.
The ideal candidate will be expected to support the class teacher with the day to day running of an EYFS classroom, have some experience of working within an Early Years environment and will have a passion for helping children learn and grow.
The successful applicant:
- Will form highly effective relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Will have previous experience of working with children.
- Will have good ICT skills.
- Will be able to use their creativity to help develop opportunities that ensure learners are able to succeed.
- Will provide support and assistance to teachers in the day to day teaching across the curriculum, to include evaluation and assessment.
- Will be flexible in approach to working with individual children and small groups.
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate young people effectively.
- Will be able to use their own initiative and work effectively as part of our team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced criminal background check is required via the Disclosure and Barring Services.
The job description and application form can be found on the St Paul’s website: www.stpaulsprimary.comor by contacting the school office on 01432 273784 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.