Learning Support Assistant
|Salary||SCP4 - Hourly rate £9.81|
|Organisation||St Paul's C Of E Primary School|
|Hours||20 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Temporary|
|Closing date||12 pm on 1 February 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 8th February 2021|
The Governors of St Paul’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant initially on a temporary contract working within the classroom. We are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible after the interview date.
The ideal candidate will be expected to deliver interventions, support class teachers and support those with special needs or disabilities.
The successful applicant:
- Will form highly effective relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Will have previous experience of working with children of all abilities across the primary age range.
- Will have good ICT skills.
- Will be able to cover 1:1 support at lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support all pupils in high standards of Mathematics and English.
- Will provide support and assistance to teachers in the day to day teaching across the curriculum, to include evaluation and assessment.
- Will be flexible in approach to working with individual children and small groups.
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate young people effectively.
- Will be able to use their own initiative and work effectively as part of our team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced criminal background check is required via the Disclosure and Barring Services.
Potential applicants should feel free to contact the school office to arrange a visit.
The job description and application form can be found on the St Paul’s website: www.stpaulsprimary.comor by contacting the school office on 01432 273784 or email: email@example.com
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.