Learning Support Assistant
|Salary||£7,350.36 based on working 20 hours per week, term-time only|
|Organisation||Steiner Academy Hereford|
|Hours||20 to 30 hours per week (by arrangement)|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable or Fixed Term (by arrangement)|
|Closing date||3 pm on 25 June 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Interviews will take place the following week|
We are seeking two or more energetic and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to support the education and welfare of pupils at the Steiner Academy Hereford. Successful applicants will be appointed initially on a fixed term or permanent variable contract working between Monday to Friday school term only. You will be expected to work supporting pupils in class / in a small group / or on a one-to-one basis as appropriate.
We are looking for LSA’s who have:
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and excellent communication skills;
- The ability to build positive relationships with children who may display challenging behaviour;
- An empathic, patient and caring approach and the ability to support children struggling with expectations and boundaries and/or academic progress;
- An understanding of the needs of children who may have social, emotional and mental health needs;
- A good basic level of education;
- A feeling for our natural environment;
- The ability to work independently;
- Availability in term time during normal school hours.
The Steiner Academy is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for the benefit of everyone. The Steiner Academy wishes to employ staff who are caring and will uphold the ethos, values and curriculum of the Academy. To support this, the Academy takes into account the guidance issued by the DfE in relation to Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education.
You will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
Please contact Helen Gough at the address above or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application pack. For an informal discussion please contact Vivien Rouse on 01981 540211 or email
email@example.com Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.