|Salary||£10.00 to £12.00 depending on experience|
|Organisation||Stretton Sugwas Academy|
|Term/duration||Full time – term time only (Variable) from September.|
|Closing date||12 pm on 21 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Interviews will be held on Thursday 7th June 2018.|
Stretton Sugwas Academy is very excited to be setting out on an exciting adventure and will be opening a new pre-school in September 2018. We are currently building a purpose built pre-school within the school grounds. We require an experienced and inspirational person to lead a hardworking and dedicated team, whilst ensuring all our wonderful children reach their full potential. Being a great communicator is key as you will be directly liaising with parents, children and the team on a day to day basis. The candidate will liaise particularly closely with the Academy’s Early Years Manager based in the reception class.
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience as either a deputy or manager
- Computer literate (word, excel, Twitter etc)
- 3+ years experience in a child care setting.
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths.
- Child Protection training.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- SENCo training.
- Knowledge of online learning journal system (Tapestry, 2build a profile etc).
- Experience with term planning around EYFS.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and as such appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.
For more information contact
Further information and application details are available on our website www.strettonsugwas.com or telephone 01432 760282 with any queries. Completed application forms to be sent to email@example.com.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.