Pre-School Bank Staff
|Salary||National Living Wage to £9.50 (depending on experience)|
|Organisation||Stretton Sugwas C. of E. Academy|
|Closing date||12 pm on 7 July 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Interviews will be held on Wednesday 14th July 2021|
Pre-School Bank Staff
Organisation - Stretton Sugwas C of E Academy and Burghill Community Academy
Salary - National Living Wage to £9.50 (depending on experience)
Closing Date - Midday on Wednesday 7th July 2021
Contract – Casual contract (bank staff) to work across Stretton Sugwas and Burghill Academies
We require an experienced practitioner to support the staff at both Stretton Sugwas and Burghill pre-schools. Both academies work closely together and would like to employ a confident candidate to operate flexibly across both sites. Due to the growing success and numbers at the pre-schools, we are looking for pre-school assistant to support our hardworking and dedicated team, whilst ensuring all our wonderful children reach their full potential. Being a great communicator is key as you will be directly liaising with parents, children and the team on a day to day basis.
- Minimum Level 2 Early Years Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working with 2-4 year olds
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- Have a sense of humour, and the ability to ignite children’s imagination through learning
- High expectations of children’s behavior.
- Being flexible, accommodating and a team member. The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and as such appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Further information and application details are available on our website www.strettonsugwas.com or telephone 01432 760282 with any queries. Completed application forms to be sent to email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 14th July 2021.
Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.
Your main employer will be Stretton Sugwas Academy. Timesheets will be submitted and processed through one payroll. This role has the possibility to lead to more hours, with some or all being contracted.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.