Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1
|Salary||Grade: HP04, Point 13 - 16, £9,281 - £9,803 per annum (25 hours per week, Term Time only)|
|Organisation||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Location||Ashperton, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2SE.|
|Hours||Permanent Variable hours range 13 – 25 (25 hours in the first instance)|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable, Term-time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 6 December 2017|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 13th December 2017|
This post is being recruited on Hoople terms and conditions
Required for 3rd January 2018
On behalf of the governors of Ashperton Primary Academy, Hoople are looking for a highly motivated professional, totally committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school. You will work mainly with a KS1 child in the first instance.
The school offers;
- The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking team
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
- Have a sincere interest in children’s wellbeing and self -esteem.
- Be conscientious, flexible, hard-working and have a strong “team” ethos.
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability and develop as a professional.
- Have a sound grasp of maths and English.
- Fully commit to our school ethos and values.
- Strongly support our culture of safeguarding pupils.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
For more information contact
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school by appointment.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.