Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||Full time: BC04- £13,057 - £13,754 per annum. Part time: BC04 - £7,834 - £8,252 per annum.|
|Organisation||Barrs Court School|
|Hours||Full time: 32.5 hours per week term time plus one week. Part time: 19.5 hours over three days term time plus one week.|
|Term/duration||Permanent/Variable and temporary contracts available until 31st August 2019|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 8 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 14th June 2018 or Friday 15th June 2018|
From September 2018
The Governors of this secondary phase special school (11-19) are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is able to work 1-1 and with small groups of children with a range of special educational needs.
We would like to hear from you if:
- you have experience of working with children in an education or care setting;
- you use your initiative;
- have very good literacy and communication;
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player;
- you have good inter-personal skills and are able to work alongside teachers and other colleagues from outside agencies;
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of all children, and young people.
Visits to the school by appointment are positively encouraged.
Barrs Court School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available from Sharon Williams. Business Manager.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.