Nursery Leader Vacancy
|Salary||Worcestershire Grade 4 SCP 18 – 21 (£17,891 - £19,939) or Unqualified Teacher Pay Scale (£16,626 - £26,295) with Early Years Teacher Status|
|Organisation||Tenbury CE Primary Academy|
|Hours||37 hours per week, Monday – Friday term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 12 January 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 19th January 2018|
Subject to normal teachers’ terms and conditions
Required from 26th February 2018
The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust and Governors of Tenbury CE Primary Academy are seeking to recruit a committed and highly motivated individual to lead our extremely successful and expanding nursery. (Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted 2013)
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous successful experience of leading a team of staff in a nursery setting
- Be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3. A degree in teaching Early Years would be desirable providing Early Years Teacher Status
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and EYFS profile assessments
- Have high expectations with a drive to achieve the best possible outcomes for pupils
- Have the ability to work with parents/carers and create positive partnerships
- Demonstrate a willingness to become fully involved in the life and work of the school, including our Christian ethos.
The Trust and academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people, and expect all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For more information contact
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. For further details and an application pack, please email or phone the school office: email@example.com or 01584 810234
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.