|Salary||£10.34 per hour|
|Organisation||Aspire Living Ltd|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 13 March 2018|
Covering the Leominster area of our domiciliary care service.
Must be fully flexible as may be required to work early mornings, late nights and weekends and support the on-call service out of hours.
Team Leaders provide direct support and care to people living in their own home and their community.
Team Leaders have responsibility to ensure the support their team provides is entirely person-centred and responds to the needs and wishes of each person the team supports.
The people Aspire supports have a learning disability and may have additional or complex needs.
Must be driver with own vehicle and business insurance.
• NVQ 3 in Management and Leadership or working towards
• NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or working towards
• Good numeracy and literacy skills eg GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Good level of IT Skills
Experience and skills
• Experience of working with people with learning disabilities
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to present information in a clear and concise and accurate manner – both verbally and written
• Ability to organise/co-ordinate and facilitate meetings
• Ability to work as part of a team but also using own initiative
• Able to follow instructions, direction and guidance and seek these as appropriate
• Understanding of and commitment to the principles of equality and diversity, particularly in a care and support environment.
• Ability to work under pressure
For more information contact
Please contact Aspire on 01432 269406 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.