|Salary||Salary: £9.19 per hour (dependent on qualifications and experience)|
|Location||SIL Offices 1 Owen Way Leominster Enterprise Park Leominster HR6 0LA|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 23 March 2018|
SIL is a ‘not for profit’ organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live at home and access the community.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is looking for a role with developmental opportunities. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Hereford DPSS this role requires a high degree of attention to detail and excellent numerical skills together with the ability to work unsupervised on a day to day basis.
Main responsibilities include supporting the Head of Finance and Hereford DPSS to complete monthly management accounts for the organisation and preparation for the annual audited accounts.
You will also have responsibility for efficiently preparing and processing invoices, supplier payments, reconciling the organisations bank accounts and control accounts. Responsibility for preparation of the quarterly VAT report, installation and updating of accounting software.
- Good general education including GCSE Mathematics and English grade C or equivalent
- Level 3 AAT
- High degree of computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Level 4 AAT
- European Computer Driving Licence
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements
- Knowledge of VAT reporting and partial VAT
All disabled people who meet the essential requirements are guaranteed an interview. An enhanced DBS is required. Disclosure costs will be met by the employer.
For more information contact
For more information about our service visit our website at www.s4il.co.uk.
For more information or an application pack please email Gemma on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01568 616653. Informal enquires welcome.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.