|Location||Hay on Wye, Powys|
|Hours||Full time - 37.5|
|Closing date||5 pm on 26 January 2018|
Hay Festival are looking for an experienced Finance Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Officer will be the key contact for day to day financial aspects of the organization and will assist in the administration and maintenance of an effective and robust finance department for the Hay Festival.
The Job Description and Application form can be downloaded from www.hayfestival.org/jobs
For an informal conversation about the post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01497 822620
- Manage payroll and pension function and ensure all returns and payments are made accurately and on time.
- Prepare and supply financial management information for budget holders to facilitate management of their budgets
- Understanding of projects and programmes to support international programme teams regarding budgets and costs.
- Reconcile monthly credit card accounts and post to relevant expenditure codes.
- Reconcile all card sales transactions
- Identify opportunities to claim Gift Aid and process and manage all gift aid claims
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Participate in the preparation of statutory accounts and compile relevant schedules and analysis.
- Implement a grant management system to ensure reporting requirements are met and to inform cash flow management.
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare and analyse monthly cashflow statement.
- Maintain nominal, sales and purchase ledger.
- Credit Control.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
For more information contact
- Application method - To apply please complete the application form which can be downloaded from www.hayfestival.org/jobs , then email to email@example.com or post to Adrian Lambert, Hay Festival, The Drill Hall, 25 Lion Street, Hay on Wye, HR3 5AD.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.