Head of Finance
|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000 per annum, pro rata|
|Hours||22.5 hours a week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 23 March 2018|
An opportunity has arisen to join an established and forward-thinking charity, which is looking to expand across Herefordshire and bordering countries.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Finance who will be a core part of the Senior Management Team responsible for driving the ongoing development of the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic and day-to-day management of the charity’s finances, including payroll, budget development and reporting, forecasting and annual returns, while supporting the continued growth of the organisation.
The position will report directly to the Chief Executive as part of the Senior Management Team, with responsibility for managing the Finance Assistant and leading the development of progressive plans and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a proven track-record in a finance management role, has excellent communication and engagement skills, and who has the abilities and determination to be a driving force for the future development of this progressive and innovative charity.
- Minimum AAT Level 4 plus two years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Sage
- Experience of leading multi-functional teams and developing people
- Experience of coaching, supporting and supervising a team of staff
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in and empathy with SIL’s core values and objectives
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular supervision and support
- On-call rota shared with other Senior Managers
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Social events program
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking onsite
Days of work negotiable but must include Monday or Friday.
For more information contact
Informal enquiries welcomed: please contact Euan McPherson (Chief Executive) 01568 616653. For more information about the organisation visit our website at www.s4il.co.uk. For an application pack please email Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.