Project Manager (Part Time)
|Salary||£4,800 for the entirety of the Project|
|Organisation||Hereford Community Land Trust|
|Hours||Anticipated at an average of 40 hours per month, with project completion by the end of November 2018|
|Closing date||5 pm on 28 March 2018|
Hereford Community Land Trust
We are seeking to appoint a paid Project Manager to run our 'Building Momentum' project - this role to be undertaken on a part-time self-employed basis, over the next 8 months.
1) Compile a searchable database of useful housing-related contacts, sources of information, and recommended trainers in the following fields:
Community engagement; Media/publicity management; Planning processes; Development finance, including Community Share Offers.
Sources to include: current HCLT Board and Team Members; the National Community Land Trust Network (NCLTN); other UK CLTs; other CLH organisations; national governmental organisations; local governmental organisations; appropriate organisations in Herefordshire and adjoining areas.
2) Develop the existing membership database so that it records all member details including payments, plus areas in which members might be willing to contribute, and any identified training needs, whilst ensuring it is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) compliant.
3) Organise and manage (with volunteer support) three training events, two seminars and visits to other CLTs elsewhere, together with
local events for members and volunteers as part of developing understanding of community-led housing matters.
4) Establish an HCLT website including identifying and training one or more volunteers, ensuring they have sufficient knowledge and skills to competently manage the website on completion of the project.
5) Expand HCLT’s membership to over 120 by the end of the project.
6) Research and present the Board with options regarding purchase of office equipment including laptop and MS Office, printer, projector and screen.
7) Research and present the Board with options regarding purchase of publicity materials and display equipment.
If you are interested, then please apply by submitting your CV along with a covering letter which should set out, in particular, why you are interested in this project and what you think you would bring to it. Please include full contact details and send these by email to email@example.com. If you wish to apply by post, please let us know and we can provide a mailing address.
The closing date for applications will be 5pm on Wednesday 28th March and we will decide by the end of Thursday 29th March whom we would like to interview. We hope that the person appointed will be able to start the Project during April.
If, having read the information supplied, there is anything you would like to ask us before submitting your application, please do so using the email address given above.
Andy Johnson and Nick Sherwood
HCLT Chair and HCLT Secretary
For more information contact
For full details and background to HCLT please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, putting 'Job Application Enquiry' as the title to the message (to ensure a swift reply!).
Please send a covering letter and CV by email to Herefordclt@gmail.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.