Label Store Printer Vacancy
|Salary||Pay is negotiable depending on experience|
|Closing date||12 pm on 20 June 2018|
Responsible for the creation and printing of all customer labels for the business and the distribution/ and control of care-cards and labels to the Packhouse and other operations. To support the Packhouse Manager and Team Leaders in the delivery of the departmental targets.
** Temporary but potentially could be made permanent**
- To provide accurate and timely creation of customer labels for the business, delivering quality and compliance to specifications.
- To work with the Technical and Business Support Department to ensure compliance to all label and care-card processes as required by customers, the business and for BOPP accreditation.
- To support the efficiency of the Packhouse and other operations by providing accurate and timely stocks of labels and care-cards. To complete work efficiency records daily.
- To work with the Technical and Business Support Department to maintain accurate stock levels of all care cards and labels.
- To work with the Packhouse team to improve the efficiency of the label and care-card processes.
- To provide label & care card cover during the operating hours of the Packhouse and where required other operations.
- To work closely with Technical and Business Support Department to constantly improve the service offered.
- To identify and train team members to the necessary level.
- To promote a positive attitude and work within the company culture at all times.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Packhouse colleagues and other departments to achieve performance targets, quality standards and an efficient operation.
- Must be well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and able prioritise their own and the teams workload.
- Must be proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Excel.
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar role.
- Ideally have experience of leading and motivating a team.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Quality systems.
The position involves early morning, late night and weekend working on a rota basis.
For more information contact
Please call 01432 383781 or email Caroline.Wadley@hoopleltd.co.uk for more information and to find out how to apply.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.