Early Years and Out Of School Manager
|Organisation||Jack In The Box (Bosbury) Ltd|
|Location||Bosbury, Near Ledbury|
|Hours||38 hours per week (4 days 8am-6pm)|
|Term/duration||Full Time Contract|
|Closing date||9 am on 8 June 2018|
Jack In The Box (Bosbury) Ltd, located close to Ledbury, is seeking a special individual to join the Senior Management Team as our Early Years and Out of School Manager. The ability to work with our experienced SMT in the delivery of the JITBX ethos, which has been established over the last 21 years, is essential.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
• Overseeing the day to day management, staffing organization and smooth running of Jack In The Box.
• Providing a strong lead in all areas of the curriculum, model outstanding practise and be accountable for the delivery of high quality provision.
• Providing a safe and stimulating environment for all children who attend JITBX with a high regard to safeguarding.
• Leading and managing the staff to ensure that all statutory, legal and setting obligations are followed and met.
• Engaging with and promoting the corporate identity of JITBX to all stake holders and provide exceptional levels of customer service.
Jack In The Box (Bosbury) Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment to commence 1st September but negotiable to the right candidate.
Reporting to: Managing Director
For more information contact
Please contact Lauren Saunder for further information and an application pack at:
Jack In The Box (Bosbury) Ltd
Telephone 01531 640949
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.