|Salary||open to negotiation|
|Term/duration||Full time (all year round)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 26 July 2019|
KES Childcare are looking for a new Deputy Manager to cover maternity leave from September 2019 which will then continue to be a permanent position. Our setting provides childcare for children from 2-11+ Years old and runs 51 weeks of the year. The position is for 41 hours a week within the hours of 7.00am -5.30pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivational Nursery Deputy Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to help lead a happy nursery where we focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play.
Job Purpose of Nursery Deputy Manager:
The Nursery Deputy Manager works closely with the Manager and will have a responsibility as a Room supervisor whilst also being expected to take responsibility for everyday management responsibilities in the absence of the Manager. The role requires the confidence to make decisions considering the reputation of the business whilst balancing a high degree of sensitivity to the needs of children and families.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
• Have had experience leading a team and supervising staff
• Have significant experience within a childcare setting
• Have a good level of understanding of the EYFS and safeguarding policies/procedures
• Have real passion, motivation and drive for working with and educating children
• Have a commitment to self-development being motivated and prepared to keep
knowledge and skills updated
• Believe in promoting and building strong parent partnerships encouraging trust and
open communication to provide a cohesive learning experience for all
• Be professional, enthusiastic, fun, creative and a good role model to children and staff
minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
• Childcare: 4 years (Required)
• Management: 2 years (Preferred)
For more information contact
CV's to be sent to Kim Langford:
Telephone: 01981 251 800
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.