|Salary||Up to £32,640 per annum dependent on experience|
|Organisation||Services for Independent Living|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 16 March 2018|
SIL is a service user led, ‘not for profit’, organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live independently and access the community.
We currently have an opportunity for a values-led and driven individual to come and join our senior management team as a Registered Manager. This is an important leadership and management role within the organisation as SIL are the largest provider of homecare to people with complex needs in Herefordshire. The Registered Manager will be responsible for the development, safety and quality of our Independent Living @: Home (IL@H) service in line with the strategy, vision, mission and guiding principles of SIL.
- The Registered Manager will register with The Care Quality Commission (CQC) as manager and ensure compliance with the Fundamental Standards of Quality and Safety. S/he is responsible for proactively promoting the IL@H to all stakeholders and ensuring that enquiries and referrals are followed up.
- The Registered Manager will actively seek new business opportunities including responding to appropriate tenders.
- In conjunction with the Deputy Manager, ensuring compliance with all regulations and facilitating the participation of customers in the organisation and running of the service. S/he is responsible for managing complex safeguarding issues and will lead on the implementation of external and internal codes of practice.
- Line management of the Deputy Manager, Team Leaders and Business Support post.
- Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Level 5) / Registered Managers Award, be working towards the qualification, or equivalent.
- Some unsocial hours required and on call responsibility and the ability to travel to and between work locations
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular supervision and support
- On-call rota shared with other Senior Managers
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Social events program
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking onsite
All Disabled applicants that meet the essential requirements of the post are guaranteed an interview.
For more information contact
For an informal discussion and to learn more about this opportunity call Euan on 01568 616653; ask to speak to Gemma for an application pack, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.