|Salary||£22,658 – £24,964|
|Closing date||12 pm on 26 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Interviews will be held w/c 5th March 2018|
WMRSASC have an exciting full time vacancy (for a minimum two year fixed term contract) for a Business Support role. For the right candidates, job share will be considered.
The successful candidate will be experienced in providing business support, including managing resources, allocating tasks, creating reports and overseeing financial transactions. This role is ideal for a proactive, well organised and experienced individual who enjoys working in a fast paced operational environment. As a minimum, experience should include:
· Working within a senior administrative role, making operational decisions to meet the needs of the contract/service.
· Managing financial transactions, ideally using SAGE.
· Working with multiple external contacts, managing and maintaining effective working relationships.
· Creating Management Information, identifying trends through analysis of data.
· Developing improved processes to ensure the service is cost effective and client focused.
· Working in a confidential environment.
The post is based in Worcester however, occasional travel will be required.
For more information contact
If you would like an application pack or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the vacancy that you are interested in.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.