|Organisation||Wyeside Day Nursery|
|Closing date||12 pm on 24 May 2018|
We are looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm for providing quality childcare. Our professional and dedicated staff team provide a stimulating, cosy and caring environment which promotes all aspects of children’s development. We use high quality equipment and work in innovative environments to provide the very best in childcare.
Purpose of role
- To assist the lead practitioner with the smooth running of the room.
- To liaise closely with parents /carers and other professionals to ensure children’s individual needs are fulfilled
- To make accurate and consistent observations and assessments of children and involve parents in making plans to further children’s experiences and opportunities.
- To promote and plan for the three prime areas and four specific areas in a way consistent to individual children’s development.
- To take all the necessary steps to ensure that all children that attend the nursery are kept safe and well according to the safeguarding and welfare requirements.
- Sound knowledge of revised early years foundation stage and statutory requirements as set by OFSTED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Experience of OFSTED inspections and complaints procedures.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Proactive and innovative approach to challenges and changes with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Hungry to learn, self motivated learner, high commitment to providing quality childcare and to strive for excellence.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Willing to work between 7.00am and 6.00pm
For more information contact
Fore more information and a job description please email Amanda - email@example.com
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.