|Salary||Salary negotiable depending on experience|
|Organisation||Busy Bees Ledbury|
|Hours||Hours will be 30-40 hours Monday to Friday|
|Closing date||9 am on 11 October 2021|
Busy Bees Ledbury
Busy Bees Ledbury is a thriving childcare setting in the heart of Ledbury at The Hive. The setting is committee run and a registered charity.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a passion for early years. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills and an excellent knowledge of the EYFS to continue delivering an outstanding quality of education and care throughout our Nursery.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Nursery, encouraging good practice by the staff team with regard to individual and group work with the children.
- Develop excellent communications with parents/guardians including regular progress reports
- Observe each child’s progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity
- Be able to liaise at all times with external agencies i.e. OFSTED
- In consultation with the Nursery team formulate, operate and evaluate a programme of activities, suitable for the age range of the children
- Create a stimulating and attractive environment that promotes learning through play
- Ensure that all required standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times
- Prepare for OFSTED inspections and address any recommendations made
- Ensure that all safeguarding requirements are met to maintain children’s safety and well-being.
- Supporting and developing the nursery team
- Being up to date and adhering to environmental, health & safety and fire regulations
Paediatric First Aid & Food Hygiene is desirable but not essential
The right candidate will hold a minimum qualification NVQ level 3 or equivalent and have at least two years experience of working in an early years setting.
Application deadline: 11/10/2021 9:00am
Applicants can email email@example.com for an application form
Hours will be 30-40 hours Monday to Friday
Salary negotiable depending on experience
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.