SEN Early Years Support Worker
|Hours||20 per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 July 2020|
SEN Early Years Support Worker Required for Gateway Nursery for September 2020
The Management Team at Gateway Nursery are keen to receive applications for a passionate and experienced person who would welcome the opportunity to work as a SEN Early Years support worker.
As an Early Years SEN support worker, you will be working with small groups of children and individuals in the Early Years providing 1: 1 support.
The post is initially a 12 Month contract. All applicants must have a Level 3 or higher qualification as an early years practitioner, and have experience of working with young children with complex needs and delivering intervention strategies.
Gateway Nursery is located in the Village of Bartestree, just on outskirts of the city of Hereford. The Nursery has been established for almost 30 years, providing high quality, sessional childcare to children between the ages of 6 months to 4 years. We also offer after-school collection and holiday Clubs to children from ages of 4-11 years. The Nursery is in a purpose -built single story modern building on a fantastic site with large outdoor areas. We are an Ofsted “Good” Rated Nursery.
Our Ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
· A commitment to best practice and strive for excellence, to ensure that the needs are being met for each and every unique child.
· An up to date knowledge of Safeguarding procedures.
· To be able to follow the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures.
· To be self -motivated, enthusiastic, resilient and can use own initiative.
· Forming positive relationships with fellow members of staff and outside Agencies.
· Have an up to date knowledge and thorough understanding of the EYFS.
· Be flexible and adaptable to change.
· Be willing to undergo continuous training and professional development opportunities.
· Hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and patient.
· To be passionate about the Early Years.
· To develop and maintain excellent partnerships with children and their families.
· To have a knowledge and understanding of using appropriate support strategies to help young children with SEN.
What we can offer you:
· Annual Leave on your Birthday (Additional to your holiday allowance).
· An excellent working environment in a well - resourced nursery.
· Uniform provided.
· Onsite parking.
· Pension scheme available.
· Regular training and professional development opportunities.
If you would like to receive any further information about the post or would like to visit the Nursery to have a look around please contact the Manger, Mrs Alison Gibbons on Tel 01432 851024.
All applications must include a full CV and a Covering letter.
Closing Date for completed applications is: 31/7/2020
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 31/07/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.