Early Years Nursery Teacher
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 July 2020|
Early Years Nursery Teacher Required for Gateway Nursery for September 2020
The management team at Gateway Nursery are keen to receive applications from both experienced Early Years Primary Teachers, as well as Newly Qualified Primary Teachers. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher.
The post is Full time and will be initially on a 12 Month contract, that could be extended for the right person. All applicants must have a full and relevant Early Years Teaching Qualification (QTS) or have completed their teacher training. Experienced Teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Gateway Nursery is located in the Village of Bartestree, just on outskirts of the city of Hereford. The Nursery has been established for almost 30 years, providing high quality, sessional childcare to children between the ages of 6 months to 4 years. We also offer after-school collection and holiday Clubs to children from ages of 4-11 years. The Nursery is in a purpose -built single story modern building on a fantastic site with large outdoor areas. We are an Ofsted “Good” Rated Nursery.
Our Ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
· A commitment to best practice and strive for excellence, to ensure that the needs are being met for each and every unique child.
· An up to date knowledge of Safeguarding procedures.
· To be able to follow the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures.
· Being self - motivated, enthusiastic and can use own initiative.
· Forming positive relationships with fellow members of staff and outside Agencies.
· Have an up to date knowledge and thorough understanding of the EYFS other current Legislation.
· Create a welcoming inclusive child centred and enabling environment.
· Be flexible and adaptable to change.
· Be willing to undergo continuous training and professional development opportunities.
· Hardworking, reliable and trustworthy.
· To be passionate about the Early Years.
· Have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written skills.
· To have the ability to motivate and lead a team with a consistent fair, but firm approach.
· To develop and maintain excellent partnerships with children and their families.
· To have excellent ICT Skills using a range of programmes.
· To be able to use a range of assessments to plan and prepare activities that stimulate curiosity and build upon the interests and next steps of each child.
· To be able to deliver a curriculum that inspires awe and wonder.
What we can offer you:
· Annual Leave on your Birthday (Additional to your holiday allowance)
· An excellent working environment in a well -resourced nursery.
· Uniform provided
· Onsite parking
· Pension scheme available.
· Regular training and professional development opportunities
If you would like to receive any further information about the post or would like to visit the Nursery to have a look around please contact the Manger, Mrs Alison Gibbons on Tel 01432 851024
All applications must include a full CV and a Covering letter of applications.
Closing Date: July 31st,to commence position September 2020
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.