Contact Team Agent - Part Time
|Hours||Shifts will be covered between Monday - Friday|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 October 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Permanent, part time and Casual Contracts available|
Contact Team Agent - Part Time
Permanent, part time and Casual Contracts available
Ready to take your first step into Leisure?
Could you be the voice of Halo?
We’re looking for help to get even more people, more active in Halo centres.
Do you enjoy speaking to people and love the idea of helping more people to get more active, more often and for longer? We do - and it's all part of our vision to create healthier communities.
We’re looking for agents to work in our busy customer contact team, based at Hereford Leisure Centre.
In a fast paced office environment you will be responsible for handling all incoming communication - including phone calls and Internet enquiries, you’ll make bookings, handle general enquiries and act as a first point of contact for customer comments and our sales and booking process.
When the phone's not ringing, you’ll be making courtesy calls to people who have expressed an interest in our services to let them know how we can help them get more active. No cold calling and no hard selling - just friendly, proactive, customer focused service.
We offer a nurturing and supportive workplace, along with strong induction and training programmes, to help you to grow and develop your career pathway for the future.
Deliver great experiences; delight your customers
Salary - Competitive
Hours: 24 hours per week, 2 posts to be worked to a set rota, casual contracts also available.
Shifts will be covered between Monday - Friday 8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm. Saturday working required 1 in 5 weeks. Flexibility required to cover leave and absences
Start date: asap.
Duties and responsibilities
- Offer great customer service and sales services, taking care of the resources available to you
- Pitch in as needed to help your team, your manager, your colleagues
- Promote our values and expectations
- Plan your tasks, deliver great service standards
- Support your colleagues
- Commit to your own development
- Take part in company training programmes
- Provide feedback so we can continuously improve
- Respect the privacy rights of customers and colleagues
- Take responsibility for your performance
- Take an active interest in the company and your team goals
- Follow company policies, procedures and systems
- Follow the emergency response plan
Skills, qualities and experience
- Always ready and willing to help
- Friendly, clear and confident on the phone
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Proud to provide service that goes the extra mile
- Competent computer user
- Self management
- Contribute positively to the workings of a team
- Good communication skills.
- Health and Safety matters with regard to staff and the general public.
- Call handling
- Sales experience
What we will offer:
- Pension scheme.
- FREE Gym membership.
- Family discounts and Health Benefits.
- Full training and development.
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information and to apply, please visit our website https://haloleisure.org.uk/careers
We reserve the right to close this advert early if sufficient applications are received.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.