|Closing date||12 pm on 2 November 2020|
Our well established client is looking for a Recruitment Administrator/Assistant to work within their Hereford office on a temporary contract for 4 to 5 months. The role is a full-time position working 37.5 hours a week and the position will involve placing job adverts, arranging interviews & sending out invites, scanning paperwork and general recruitment duties.
• To process, update and maintain employee records
• Provide first line response in line with policies and procedures and sign post as appropriate
• Ensure information held in respect of future, current and leaver employees complies with current legislation and best practice.
• Ensure effective communication with Payroll on new starters and other related issues to enable salaries to be paid correctly and on time.
• To follow the relevant procedures for ensuring that information and data is collected and recorded accurately thus enabling the production of reliable analyses and reports.
• To be responsible for continuous improvement in own areas as well as across the team
• Ad-hoc administrative support for recruitment and HR programmes of work as appropriate
• Maintain system for contracts, changes and termination of employment for company staff
• Arrange and maintain system for Occupational Health checks
• Maintain Mandatory Training system
• Arrange Risk assessments where appropriate
• To provide efficient support on a range of recruitment and HR activities.
• Provide reception duties for patients/visitors/staff visiting company offices
• Answer telephone calls to the company and managing queries.
• Provide full recruitment and HR administration support for the company that include include producing letters, reports, documents and taking/transcribing minutes, while working to tight timescales and deadlines.
• Provide full recruitment administration support to the practices across the GP Federation.
• To plan, liaise and organise meetings as required. This will involve managing electronic diaries for all Directors and senior managers.
• To assist in the production of documents, charts, tables, etc., by use of Microsoft IT Packages, e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and use Outlook to disseminate certain information/documents by Email.
• Ability to work flexibly providing cover to ensure that workload pressures and absences due to annual leave and sickness are dealt with appropriately.
• To actively participate in any developmental work.
• To carry out any other appropriate duties as required.
For more information contact
If you are interested and would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01432 383890
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.