Temporary Service Assistant
|Salary||Hourly Rate - £9.21|
|Hours||Weekly Working Hours - 22.5 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 30 April 2021|
Our well established client is recruiting for a Service Assistant to work within their Hereford office on a temporary contract until the 31st July 2021. The job purpose is to provide administrative support to all services, to provide telephone answering services within the office environment, to assist and support the management team with operational requirements and to ensure all documentation is complete, appropriate, accurate and fit for purpose.
The Service Assistant will also need to be part of the Reception standby rota.
Weekly Working Hours - 22.5 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)
Hourly Rate - £9.21
• Administration support services to the management team.
• Contribute to the monitoring and fulfilment of the clinical and non-clinical rotas.
• Contribute and monitoring Emis appointment books across the services
• Ensure that required information is accurately entered onto internal systems.
• To assist with stock control and ordering of non-clinical items for all services
• Review the Action log and address any tasks required, documenting what action has been taken and when this is complete
• Contribute to meeting the standards required by external and internal audits
• To assist with the processes that ensure that all contractual KPIs are achieved and reported accordingly.
• Collect, collate, process and present information for audit purposes
• To support the wider team with logging, documenting and managing complaints and incidents received by services; this to include reporting for the monthly performance report.
• To ensure that any risks that are identified are immediately reported to the appropriate manager and/or entered onto the Risk Register.
• To maintain confidentiality of patient, personnel and business information in accordance with Taurus policies and procedures.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01432 383890.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.