Link Worker – Fresh Start Team
|Salary||£21,169 per annum or pro rata|
|Location||26 Vicarage Road, Hereford HR1 2QN|
|Hours||Full Time 37.5 or a part time option of 30 hours|
|Term/duration||Fixed term contract, initially to 30.6.2022|
|Closing date||5 pm on 16 February 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Interviews are scheduled for week commencing February 21|
Vennture Link Worker – Fresh Start Team
Hours: Full Time 37.5 or a part time option of 30 hours
Pay: £21,169 per annum or pro rata
Job Type: Fixed term contract, initially to 30.6.2022
Base: 26 Vicarage Road, Hereford HR1 2QN
Play a part in changing lives - Helping people to help themselves.
The UK Community Renewal Fund is a UK Government programme for 2021/22. This aims to support people and communities most in need across the UK to pilot programmes and new approaches to prepare for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It invests in skills, community and place, local business and supporting people into employment. The hvoss project has received £640,788 from the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund and is a partnership between hvoss and Vennture.
We are looking for additional Link Workers to join the team and support individuals, many of whom are struggling. You will come alongside them, travel with them and help them to a better place.
Using our relational approach and with support from well-trained volunteers you will work directly with these people and will follow a proven process that helps them face their problems and realise their own resources. You will be required to monitor progress towards the outcomes they have set for themselves and evidence their steps forward. We want to show them unconditional love, help them rediscover hope and support them in making different and often challenging choices for themselves. If you are an inspirational and committed individual with a real desire to support people, we want to hear from you.
Education & Experience:
- At a minimum, 5 passes at GCSE incl Maths and English
- Ideally, experience of working with individuals with difficulties, enabling solutions that support resilience and/or recovery
- Experience of gathering data to monitor the impact and effectiveness of the support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A good understanding and awareness of the issues faced by individuals experiencing difficulties
- Developing and maintaining effective partner relationships
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft office, case management systems and other basic IT literacy
- Managing a demanding caseload
- Genuine hard-edged compassion and understanding
- Self-motivation, resilience and the ability to use initiative
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Relate to the Venn values of Faith, Love and Endeavour
- Dedication to being a team player and work effectively with others
Further information can be found in the job description or for more details you can e-mail Richard.email@example.com. An application form is available to download from our website or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request this. The closing date for applications for this post is Wednesday February 16 at 5pm and interviews are scheduled for week commencing February 21.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.