Administrative Assistant Level 3
|Salary||HC4 £3,914 - £4.123 per annum|
|Organisation||Kingsland CE Primary School|
|Hours||10 hours per week term time only|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 9 July 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 16th July|
To Start on 6th September, or sooner if possible
Kingsland CE Primary School is a thriving a high achieving village school, and is seeking an experienced, well organised and friendly Administrative Assistant to support our school community.
As the first point of contact, the Administrative Assistant will ensure that families and visitors feel welcome as they arrive in school. They will be skilled in being able to multitask in a busy office environment, interacting with children and adults throughout the school day.
The post holder will have:
- Experience of working in an office environment and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and is able to work flexibly to adapt to the challenges of the school day
- Excellent IT skills including the use of databases and the Microsoft office suite (word and excel)
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Knowledge of the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality
- Patience and a sense of humour
- The ability to prioritise and ensure that children are at the heart of all we do
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed.
Hours of work:
Thursdays 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Fridays 8.30am – 4.30pm
Kingsland CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For more information contact
For an application form please contact Mrs S Lewis – School Office - 01568 708436 or email email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.