Administrative Assistant Level 3
|Salary||HC4 SCP 13-16 (£9.01 - £9.50 per hour, £7,829.71 - £8,247.51 per annum pro-rata)|
|Organisation||Colwall C of E Primary School|
|Hours||20 hours per week Wednesday 12.30 to 4.30pm Thursday/Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable Contract - Term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 21 May 2018|
To start 5th September or sooner if available
We are seeking an experienced, well organised and personable School Administrator.
This important post requires someone who is able to multitask in a busy office environment interacting with children and adults throughout the school day. As the first point of contact, this person will ensure that families and visitors feel welcome as they arrive and that the schools front office and reception area is maintained to the highest standard at all times.
You will be someone who has:
- Experience of working in a school office and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and is able to work flexibly to adapt to the challenges of the school day
- Excellent IT skills including the use of databases and the Microsoft office suit (word and excel)
- Experience of using SIMS
- Up to date First Aid Training
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Knowledge of the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality
- Patience and a sense of humour
- The ability to prioritise and ensure that children are at the heart of all we do
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For more information contact
For more information and an application pack, please contact the school via either:
telephone: 01684 540532
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.