Early Years Class Teacher
|Organisation||Ashfield Park Primary School|
|Location||Ross on Wye, Herefordshire.|
|Closing date||9 am on 29 March 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 4th April|
Required for September 2019
Ashfield Park Primary School requires an inspirational EYFS Teacher to join us from September 2019. This is a permanent position working with a Reception team with parallel classes and excellent support from teaching assistants.
We are a large two-form entry primary school situated in wonderful grounds and the EYFS environment in particular is due to have a total refurbishment from spring 2019. We require a teacher who is committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for all our pupils. We value our staff and believe in developing them as ‘Leaders of the Future’ and there are opportunities to be professionally developed to achieve your full potential.
If you are an excellent practitioner who thrives on challenge, provides exciting opportunities for your pupils and who enjoys working within a supportive team environment, then we would love to hear from you. Applications are welcomed from experienced and NQT teachers, who are ambitious to make a difference in raising achievement and transforming students’ learning experiences.
You will be:
- QTS (or equivalent) and have an undergraduate degree
- Someone who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Someone who will contribute to the wider life at the school
- A teacher who will maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Innovation, high levels of motivation and eagerness to take a lead
- Emotionally intelligent and have the ability to work well as part of our staff team
We offer you:
- wonderful children who have excellent attitudes towards their learning and a curiosity to discover new things
- a dedicated team of EYFS staff who work hard to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils
- a committed and supportive leadership and staff team
- excellent professional development opportunities
- fantastic school environment and good IT facilities.
- excellent transport links to and from Ashfield Park
Ashfield Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
Please view our school website www.ashfieldpark.org or search for our Facebook page Ashfield Park Primary School.
Completed applications can be posted to the school or emailed to email@example.com. Late applications and CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please call the admin team on 01989 562738 to make an appointment.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.