|Salary||HC4 £10,369 to £10,788 per annum|
|Hours||25 hours a week Term time only (38 weeks) Monday – Friday|
|Term/duration||Temporary appointment to cover a maternity leave|
|Closing date||28 February 2020|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 6th March 2020|
Aylestone School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Required April 2020
An exciting opportunity exists to recruit an enthusiastic library assistant with excellent communication and organisational skills. This post requires initiative, flexibility, patience and the ability to enthuse and motivate students in their reading. You will work closely with the English Faculty and directly support the Head of Faculty in developing the reading interests and skills of the student body.
We would like to hear from you if:-
- you value teenage literature and think you can enthuse teenagers to read
- you have previous experience of working in an education environment, but this is not essential
- you have enthusiasm, a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour and high expectations of pupil behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you are able to work under your own initiative with strong IT and administrative skills
For more information contact
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the College website www.aylestone.hereford.sch.uk. If you would like to discuss the post, or arrange a visit, please contact Mr Nigel O’Neil on 01432 357371.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.