Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1
|Salary||Grade HC4 £9,401 – £9,781 Actual Pay per annum.|
|Hours||22:40 hours per week(4 Days per week - 8.30 am - 3.15pm) Term Time Only (38 Weeks Per Year)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term to January 2021|
|Closing date||19 February 2020|
|Interview date(s)||W/c 24th February 2020|
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1 to support our learners. We are looking for an individual with the flexibility and skills to support students with an EHCP.
We would be interested in hearing from you if:
- You have previous experience of or training in working with children of secondary school age in any role;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning;
- You have high expectations of pupil behaviour and good behaviour management skills; and
- You are flexible, accommodating and a team player;
Aylestone School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For more information contact
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the College website www.aylestone.hereford.sch.uk. If you would like to discuss the post, or arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Sian Alderton on 01432 357371 or contact the school by email email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.