|Salary||L11 – L15|
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford’s Bluecoat School|
|Closing date||9 am on 25 January 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Week beginning 4th February|
(Curriculum Provision, Timetable and CPD)
required from Easter or Sept 2019
The Governors of The Bishop of Hereford’s Bluecoat School are seeking to appoint an innovative senior leader who will inspire, challenge and support the development of our rapidly improving school. This is an exciting opportunity for us as we restructure and strengthen our senior leadership.
The July 2018 SIAMS inspection report graded us as a “Good” school and recognised our strengths, which included;
- Pastoral care is exemplary in reflecting the school’s vision.
- Staff and students are empowered to grow in their leadership roles through clear expectations and a culture of listening and attention to wellbeing.
- The Headteacher is fully supported by a determined and committed senior team.
Do you have the qualities and the ambition to be part of our success and are you able to demonstrate:
- An outstanding and proven record of impact in curriculum development as either a middle or senior leader.
- A commitment, knowledge and understanding of curriculum development to meet the learning needs of all students for the future.
- The ability to think strategically and positively to embrace change.
- The skill to work collaboratively to drive the professional development of all staff based on current thinking and research.
- A clear commitment to the school’s Christian vision, values and ethos.
- A passion and desire to make a difference and a belief that every student will succeed.
- The ability to lead by example with a “can do” attitude
- To thrive on challenge with resilience and reflection
If you do, we look forward to hearing from you.
Shortlisting will take place in the week beginning 28th January
This post carries a requirement for an Enhanced disclosure (under the provisions of the Police Act 1997). The school will require you to give permission to carry out a disclosure
For more information contact
An application pack is available to download at www.bhbs.hereford.sch.uk.
Visits are most welcome: please contact Headteacher’s PA to arrange this on 01432 347504
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.