Teaching Assistant (Sen) Level 2
|Salary||£4315.55 to £4764.64 05HC (SCP 6-11)|
|Organisation||The Bishop Of Hereford’s Bluecoat School|
|Hours||10 Hours per week Thursday & Friday Term Time Only (38 weeks Per Year)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 January 2020|
|Interview date(s)||W/c 3rd February 2020|
The Governors and Headteacher of this school are seeking to appoint a permanent variable contract for Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 2.
Contract could include:
- supporting on 1:1 and/or small group and/or in class;
- supporting students across the range of specific educational needs;
- support and/or intervention before school, after school, during break or lunchtimes;
- personal hygiene for students.
Successful applicants will be:
- Enthusiastic, creative and dynamic putting the needs of each student first.
- Resilient and adaptable team players.
- Reflective practitioners willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school.
- Excellent communicators who can inspire both students and staff.
Please note only shortlisted successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
BHBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance.
For more information contact
For more information please contact Alison Woodcock Tel: 01432 347504 or Email: email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.