|Salary||L17 - L21|
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford's Bluecoat School|
|Closing date||9 am on 7 December 2018|
|Interview date(s)||17th and 18th December 2018|
Start date: required from Easter 2019
The Governors of The Bishop of Hereford’s Bluecoat School are seeking to appoint an innovative senior leader who will inspire, challenge and support the development of our rapidly improving school.
The July 2018 the SIAMS inspection report graded us as a “Good” school and recognised our strengths, which included;
- Pastoral care is exemplary in reflecting the school’s vision.
- Staff and students are empowered to grow in their leadership roles through clear expectations and a culture of listening and attention to wellbeing.
- The Headteacher is fully supported by a determined and committed senior team.
Do you have these qualities and the ambition to be part of our success?
- Have an outstanding and proven track record of impact on the leadership of teaching and learning to raise progress and standards.
- Think strategically and positively to embrace change.
- A clear commitment to the school’s Christian vision, values and ethos.
- A passion and desire to make a difference and a belief that every student will succeed.
- Have a passion for working with young people to develop their own excellence and be committed to raising students’ aspirations.
- Lead by example with a “can do” attitude
- Thrive on challenge with resilience and reflection
- Work in partnership with staff, learners and their parents/carers offering support and challenge.
If you do, we look forward to hearing from you.
This post carries a requirement for an Enhanced disclosure (under the provisions of the Police Act 1997). The school will require you to give permission to carry out a disclosure.
For more information contact
An application pack is available to download at www.bhbs.hereford.sch.uk.
Visits are most welcome: please contact Carrie Wright to arrange on 01432 347504
Shortlisting will take place from Monday 10th December 2018
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.