Teaching Assistant SEN Level 2
|Salary||£11,121.37 - £12,278.79 per annum|
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford's Bluecoat School|
|Hours||25 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed term contract until 20th July 2021|
|Closing date||9 am on 4 December 2020|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 7th December 2020|
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 2 - Three Required
25 hours per week/5 hours per day.
Start date: as soon as possible
The Governors and Headteacher of this school are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 2.
Contract could include:
- supporting on 1:1 and/or small group and/or in class;
- supporting students across the range of specific educational needs;
- support and/or intervention before school, after school, during break or lunchtimes;
- personal hygiene for students.
Successful applicants will be:
- Enthusiastic, creative and dynamic putting the needs of each student first.
- Resilient and adaptable team players.
- Reflective practitioners willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school.
- Excellent communicators who can inspire both students and staff.
BHBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance.
For more information contact
Closing date for applications is 9.00am Friday 4th December 2020.
Interviews week commencing 7th December 2020.
Please note only shortlisted successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.