Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1
|Salary||04HC - £6,221 to £6,473 per annum for 15 hours role|
|Organisation||Broadlands Primary School|
|Hours||15 hours each per week - term time only (38 weeks per year) (30 hrs can be divided flexibly between the two posts if suitable to all)|
|Term/duration||Fixed-term contract until July 2020|
|Closing date||12 pm on 16 September 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing Monday 16th September|
Required September 2019
Broadlands Primary School is located in the picturesque Cathedral City of Hereford, adjacent to Aylestone School, the Herefordshire Colleges' campus for Further Education, and 10 minutes’ walk from the City railway station.
The duration of this contract is dependent on continuing funding for a SEN child.
Our governors wish to appoint Two enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants to support our learners. We are looking for individuals with the flexibility and skills to support students with an EHCP.
We would be interested in hearing from you if:
- You have previous experience of working with children of primary school age;
- You are experienced with working with children with identified and specific educational needs;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into support for learning;
- You have high expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent behaviour management skills;
- You are flexible, accommodating and a team player; and
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Broadlands Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For more information contact
Further information is available from the school secretary (telephone 01432 266772) or on the school website www.broadlands.hereford.sch.uk. Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com or by post to the school bursar, Mr Steve Cameron.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.