Teaching Assistant Level 2
|Salary||£14,430.00 - £15,013.00 per annum (04HC)|
|Organisation||St Peter’s Primary School , Bromyard|
|Location||St Peter’s Primary School , Bromyard|
|Hours||33.75 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per annum)|
|Closing date||4 pm on 20 October 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 21st October 2021|
TO START 1st November 2021 OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEREAFTER
St. Peter’s is an inspiring one form entry primary, serving the rural town of Bromyard. Being set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside and benefiting from a healthy and attractive environment, our school is warm and friendly with a strong community ethos. We are a fully inclusive school with happy and enthusiastic children, highly motivated staff, and a supportive Governing Body.
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, well-motivated and dedicated Teaching Assistant who will support children with a wide range of needs.
It is expected the successful applicant will have:
- A good level of education including good GCSE passes or equivalent in Math and English
- Experience in Early Years
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Evidence of working within a class to provide general teaching support in the classrooms or in groups and to support children on a 1:1 basis
- Experience in supporting assessment and evidencing learning
An ability to work with children of all abilities including SEN and our more able and talented children (recent CPD would be an advantage)
An ability to deliver interventions to support English and Maths
Flexibility in the year groups/school that they work in
- Good personal communication skills and ability to relate well to children, staff and parents
- An ability to work as part of a team and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in their approach
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
In return we can offer you:
- A school that encourages professional development;
- A team of well-motivated, highly committed people, who strive to get the best from every child.
St Peter’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references.
For more information contact
Person specifications and application forms are downloadable from the school’s website or please email Donna Shearsmith email@example.com for an application pack.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.