|Salary||HC4 £5,566.11 - £5,994.58|
|Organisation||Gorsley Goffs Primary School|
|Location||Gorsley, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7SE|
|Hours||540 per annum|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 18 July 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 23rd July|
To start as soon as possible.
The school seeks to appoint a caretaker to maintain the schools facilities and to ensure that the buildings and grounds are kept to the highest standards. The successful candidate will be able to work as part of the team, to provide a safe and stimulating environment for all, and be able to undertake caretaking/handyperson duties for the school. It is expected that the caretaker will secure the building each day in term time with the additional hours to be used flexibly when required to carry out caretaking duties.
The school is situated in a rural location just off the M50 between Ross-On-Wye and Newent.
The school offers:
- Very friendly, motivated, committed and caring team.
- Very supportive governors and parents.
- A successful school, well-resourced and set in beautiful grounds.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of handyman duties and preferably supervising the work of others.
- Have an awareness of health and safety issues.
- Have an attention to detail, particularly in relation to the security of the building.
- A commitment to providing a clean and pleasant environment for pupils and staff.
- Contribute to the ethos, high expectations and values of the school.
- Have the necessary skills and qualities needed to work in our friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Have the ability to attend 'call-outs' as specified by the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For more information contact
For further information, to request and application pack and to arrange a visit, please contact the school.
Headteacher: Diana Atkinson
Phone: 01989 720321
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.