Class 2 Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range M1 - M4|
|Organisation||Peterchurch Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 9 October 2017|
Contract Type: Mixed Year 1 and 2 Class Maternity Cover
Full time temporary from 1st January 2017 for two terms
Peterchurch Primary School is a welcoming Primary School judged ‘Good’ by OFSTED in January 2017. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and committed teacher to lead teaching and learning in our Class 2 (mixed 1/2) to cover maternity leave. Our inclusive school, at the heart of a vibrant rural community, is committed to ensuring excellence for all our children.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an inspirational creative teacher committed to raising standards for all children;
- Be hard working, flexible and have high expectations of work and behaviour;
- Contribute fully to the life of the school and our wider community.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and are kind and supportive;
- A warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued and cared for;
- An experienced, supportive and hard-working team of colleagues.
Peterchurch Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that this position will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check at Enhanced Level.
Interview Date: Monday 16th October.
For more information contact
We welcome and encourage informal visits by prior arrangement.
For further details, please contact the school on 01981 550230. Application packs are available by contacting the school administrator Mrs S. Williams.
Please return applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: Peterchurch Primary School, Peterchurch, Hereford, HR2 0RP.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.