|Salary||Main Pay Range + SEN Allowance|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 3 December 2017|
Are you interested in joining our friendly and hard-working team working with our children with severe and complex needs, autism and challenging behaviours between the ages of 2 – 11years?
We require a class teacher to cover a maternity leave from 1st January 2018 who is:
- an outstanding practitioner
- excellent communicator and have good organisational skills
- innovative and have a determination to make learning exciting, relevant and fun
- able to contribute to our progressive special school environment and
- passionate about enabling every child to reach their full potential.
Experience within a special school is not essential but enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine desire to work with children with severe and complex needs and or challenging behaviours is paramount.
If you have these qualities combined with a good sense of humour come and visit during the school day and meet our children and the school team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children; all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Interviews will take place on Friday 8th December 2017
For more information contact
For application packs please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be obtained from the school.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.