|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Bredenbury Primary School|
|Location||Bredenbury, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4TF|
|Term/duration||One Year Fixed Term Contract|
|Closing date||12 pm on 4 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Shortlisting: Wednesday 6th June Lesson Observations: Wednesday 13th June Interviews: Wednesday 20th June|
Commencing 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019
Bredenbury Primary School is a successful, rural primary school with enthusiastic and friendly children who are eager to learn in a positive, caring and inclusive environment. Our governors wish to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach a KS2 class. We would like to hear from you if:
- You are an outstanding classroom practitioner, firmly committed to raising standards;
- You can raise standards in Upper Key Stage Two, particularly Year Six;
- You have experience in teaching mixed ages;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and the welfare of all children;
- You have high expectations of pupil behaviour;
- You are a flexible team player willing to teach across the whole school;
- You are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children;
- You can foster positive relationships with parents;
- You understand the demands of a small school;
- You are able to offer an after school club.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and are kind and supportive;
- The chance to develop professionally with a caring and hard-working team of colleagues;
- A forward-thinking environment in which to work where the whole child matters.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and recently qualified teachers. We encourage all potential applicants to visit the school, if possible. Please use the contact details below to arrange this.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a lesson observation and interview.
Bredenbury Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For further information please contact Miss Attwell at:
Bredenbury Primary School,
Or telephone: 01885 483253
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.