Class Teacher (EYFS Specialist)
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Location||Michaelchurch-Escley, Herefordshire, HR2 0PT|
|Hours||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday all day OR Fulll Time - Hours to be discussed at interview|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term, 1 Year|
|Closing date||12 pm on 26 April 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Week beginning 30th April|
Start Date: 1st Sept 2018
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is a thriving, dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Our outdoor ethos encourages children to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential.
The governors have recently established a governor run preschool and are now looking for an EYFS specialist to expand and run a new Preschool and Year R class from Sept 2018.
Salary dependent on experience. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner who can demonstrate that they have;
- Recent experience of successful teaching in Early Years,
-Genuine enthusiasm for working with young children and a secure understanding and commitment to the ethos and principles of the EYFS.
- Creative, exciting and innovative approaches to teaching and would be keen to harness the use of our stunning outdoor environment as a learning resource (even when its raining!),
- Knowledgeable about the development of early reading, writing and number skills and have a good phonics teach ability,
- High expectations and are committed to enabling all children to grow as learners and achieve their very best,
- Able to work closely with parents to ensure a fully inclusive approach to children's learning.
Please have a look at our website and Facebook page to find out more - www.michaelchurch-escley.hereford.sch.uk
Michaelchurch Escley Primacy School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information contact
Visits to the school by appointment are positively encouraged. For further information please contact:
Mrs Louise Crocker (Head Teacher)
Mrs Cheryl Hall (School Administrator)
Telephone: 01981 510208
To request to receive an application form by email or post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01981 510208.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.